How do I keep my iPad cool? IceCase.
- Ergonomic, impact-resistant case; protects your iPad from damage when dropped
- Includes two (2) IceBloqs for continuous cooling capabilities
- Heat-absorbing and condensation-free
- Quickly recharges in freezer or simple ice bath
- Dramatically extends iPad life in the summer heat
Does a great job of keeping it cool, but needs a hand strap and some sort of hood to keep glare off. For $150 I think it should have it
They are amazing at addressing concerns and willing to go above and beyond to make things right!
I prefer using my iPad for GameChanger, but I bought an Otterbox to protect it and it overheated super quick in a game that it wasn’t even that hot outside (my iPhone did just fine) so I started doing research for something that would keep it cool and safe and found this, so glad I did! We have all day long tournaments on weekends, and I’ve already been able to try it out! It does great!! And the nice thing is the ice packs you don’t have to refreeze, putting them in ice water brings them back to normal where they will cool down your iPad. Since the system comes with two ice packs I had one in ice water and the other in the system and I was always protected. So happy with my purchase!