IcePlate is the world's most powerful and efficient cooling and hydration system. It ergonomically holds 50 oz of water and gives you control over your environment -- keeping you safer, lighter, cooler, and hydrated.
In hot conditions, fill and freeze IcePlate for an unparalleled 70 Watts of cooling power per plate, keeping your core body temperature where you want it for hours. As the ice melts, you will have ice cold water to drink. In cold weather, fill IcePlate with warm water for year-round thermal comfort. Our proprietary TotalDrain Technology lets you finally drink all the water you are carrying, meaning no wasted weight.
Forget the awkward canteens and bottled water of the past - IcePlate is gently contoured to your body and flexible yet super durable, even adding protection for body armor users. IcePlate is a breeze to clean -- just pop it in the dishwasher or rinse with hot water. No other hydration system can match its unique game-changing capabilities. Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Colors: Frost, Desert Tan, Ranger Green, Wolf Grey
*For bulk Unit/Agency/Corporate orders of 25 units or more, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Company in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a Qore Performance representative will contact you within 24 hours.
Carry Options for every Application:
- Velcro Straps: attach IcePlate to your backpack, ruck, or plate carrier
- Comfort Harness: wear IcePlate as a backpack on the trail or on the job site
- IcePlate MOLLE Sleeve: external plate carrier IcePlate mount with full MOLLE
- Basic Harness: enables IcePlate to be worn as a backpack
- Travel/EDC: IcePlate fits in most laptop sleeves/compartments & seatback pockets planes, trains and cars
- Dimensions: 10" by 12"
- Weight: About 12 oz.
- Capacity: 50 oz (1.5 L)
- Cooling Duration: Lasts 2-4 hours, freeze overnight (6-8 hours)
- Heating Duration: Lasts 3-5 hours filled with hot water
- BPA-free, FDA Approved, Dishwasher Safe Thermopolymer
- Made in USA
Multiple US and International Patents Pending.
- IcePlate Replacement Caps: available in White or Black. Set of three
- IcePlate Quick Disconnect Retrofit Kit: compatible with most brands
- Hose with Quick Disconnect (Male): connects to female QD
- IcePlate Bite Valve: replacement/extra bite valve
- Insulated Foil Cooler Bag: Storage to keep IcePlate frozen for 2-3 hours
- Insulated Neoprene Carrying Case: Storage to keep IcePlate frozen and dry for 4-6 hours
- Carolina Fire Rescue EMS Journal: IcePlate as a Fire/EMS rehab tool
- American Heart Association: Fire Simulation and Cardiovascular Health in Firefighters (Improve firefighter health & safety with Active Cooling)
|Features Overview||Truck Strength Test|
Comes with 32-36" Permanently Attached drink hose.
Comes with 6" tube and female Quick Disconnect connection port. For users who wish to use their existing hose or tubing from other major brand bladders (or other IcePlates).
Adds a 21" tube and Bite Valve to the PlugIn Version (27" total length). Ideal for most users that want the functionality of a Quick-Disconnect.
Adds a 42" tube and Bite Valve to the Plugin Version (48" total length). Ideal for carrying IcePlate in backpacks, rucksacks, etc where more hose is length is required.
We recommend the Plugin, Compact, or Extended Version for users that would prefer leaving their drink hose in their kit, or would rather freeze IcePlate without the hose taking up freezer space.