IcePlate Classic has been replaced by IcePlate Curve.
IcePlate Classic (Closed): Cooling/Warming is available in Frost color only.
IcePlate is the world's most powerful and efficient cooling and warming system. It ergonomically holds 50 oz (1.5 L) of water and gives you control over your environment - keeping you safer, lighter, and cooler (or warmer).
|Cooling||Fill and freeze IcePlate for an unparalleled 70 Watts of Cooling Power per plate, keeping your core body temperature where you want it for hours.|
|Warming||Fill with hot water and enjoy the conductive heating effect.|
|Eliminate Bulk||IcePlate is gently contoured to your body and flexible yet super durable, even adding protection for body armor users. IcePlate is compatible with a variety of Plate Carrier and external armor systems.|
|Easy to Clean||IcePlate is a breeze to clean - just pop it in the dishwasher or rinse with hot water.|
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Learn More Here and Below:
- Velcro Straps: Attach IcePlate to your plate carrier, EDC pack or ruck.
- Comfort Harness: Wear IcePlate as a backpack on the trail or on the job site.
- IcePlate MOLLE Sleeve: External mount IcePlate carrier with full MOLLE field.
- Travel/EDC: IcePlate fits in most backpacks, laptop sleeves/compartments, and the seatback pockets of planes, trains and cars.
- HiVis StayFrosty Vest: HiVis and cooling/heating, and productivity in one vest.
- Dimensions: 10" by 12" by 1"
- Weight: About 12 oz.
- Cooling Duration: Lasts 2-4 hours (after freezing overnight for 6-8 hours)
- Heating Duration: Lasts 3-5 hours filled with hot water between 150-190 F (temperature based on personal preference/safety and outside temperature)
- BPA-free, FDA Approved, Dishwasher Safe Thermopolymer
- Multiple US and International Patents Pending; Made in USA
- Cold Drink Ingestion Improves Exercise Endurance Capacity in the Heat
- Carolina Fire Rescue EMS Journal: IcePlate as a Fire/EMS rehab tool
- AHA: Fire Simulation and Cardiovascular Health in Firefighters (Improve firefighter health & safety with Active Cooling)
- USSOCOM White Paper is available for official USG requests from agency email accounts only, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Department in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a Qore Performance representative will respond to you within 24 hours with the White Paper.
|Ballistics Testing||Truck Strength Test|
Bulk Unit/Agency/Corporate Orders: For 100 units or more, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Company in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a Qore Performance representative will contact you within 24 hours.
Couldn’t have been easier to get my issue resolved. Thank you for making this easy during these not so easy times.
The vest works great and provides a great amount of cooling for employees working in our industrial heater factory in a St. Louis summer. The stock suspension can be a little tricky to set up and get just right for the person wearing it. This makes it a little cumbersome to share a vest between users. The ice plates are supposed to interlock for stacking in a freezer. They do, however, the plates we received have a bulge either in the forming and makes the stack unstable. Our users can feel the bulge of the ice plate through the vest. Overall, it is slim enough to wear underneath painting suits, welding jackets, aprons, and other PPE that's required. I'm looking forward to the winter when I get to send a vest with our field service technicians that should be able to wear with hot water and stay warm in below freezing temps!
One of our ice packs needed replacement. I was shipped a new one with prompt communication and service.
I ordered a second plate after using my first one for 8 months. These plates are one of the best additions I have ever added to my plate carrier. I’m a big guy and I normally sweat quite a bit while wearing my gear but while wearing both plate I stay much cooler and can work much longer. I can’t wait more products.
I ordered an IcePlate as a gift for my husband. In the comments I requested a plain box for shipping so my husband wouldn't be alerted if he intercepted the package. Not only was it packed in an old Amazon box, but they emailed me in advance with a photo. Great customer service! Highly recommend this company!
The ice plates work well and lasted about 2-1/2 - 3 hrs in the Tucson, AZ 100degree heat.
However, the attachment needs work, perhaps a padded vest with inserts?
The chest plate keeps my guys cooler and the new straps are more durable. With a team of 20+ employees at my store they have put it to the test and it’s been holding up great thank you for making this product even better
Idk if it was the shipping company or just quality control but I filled it up and it immediately started to leak from both sides. So unfortunately I never got the opportunity to try out this product.
Bought for work and very pleased with it. Also first one I order had minor leak emailed customer service and was sent another immediately. Great service all around. Would recommend to anyone who wears a vest or works outdoors. Only disappointment was that I didn’t order two. Will be ordering another soon. If I could rate it higher I would.