IcePlate® Classic FAQ and Media
- IcePlate® InfoCard
- IcePlate® FAQ
Wearing and Carrying IcePlate® Classic
- Velcro Straps: Attach IcePlate® to your plate carrier, EDC pack or ruck.
- IcePlate® MOLLE Sleeve Flex: External mount IcePlate® carrier with full MOLLE field.
- Travel/EDC: IcePlate® fits in most backpacks, laptop sleeves/compartments, and the seatback pockets of planes, trains and cars.
- HiVis StayFrosty® Vest: HiVis, cooling/heating, hydration and productivity in one vest.
IcePlate® has been featured by a variety of media sources including NPR and Soldier Systems.
- Cold Drink Ingestion Improves Exercise Endurance Capacity in the Heat
- Carolina Fire Rescue EMS Journal: IcePlate® as a Fire/EMS rehab tool
- AHA: Fire Simulation and Cardiovascular Health in Firefighters (Improve firefighter health & safety with Active Cooling)
- USSOCOM White Paper is available for official USG requests from agency email accounts only, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Department in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a Qore Performance® representative will respond to you within 24 hours with the White Paper.