IcePlate is the world's most powerful and efficient cooling and hydration system. It ergonomically holds 50 oz of water and gives you control over your environment -- keeping you safer, lighter, cooler, and hydrated.
In hot conditions, fill and freeze IcePlate for an unparalleled 70 Watts of cooling power per plate, keeping your core body temperature where you want it for hours. As the ice melts, you will have ice cold water to drink. In cold weather, fill IcePlate with warm water for year-round thermal comfort. Our proprietary TotalDrain Technology lets you finally drink all the water you are carrying, meaning no wasted weight.
Forget the awkward canteens and bottled water of the past - IcePlate is gently contoured to your body and flexible yet super durable, even adding protection for body armor users. IcePlate is a breeze to clean -- just pop it in the dishwasher or rinse with hot water. No other hydration system can match its unique game-changing capabilities. Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Wear IcePlate securely and comfortably with the Comfort Harness (designed with user feedback from hikers and power users from Chick-fil-A Scottsdale 101), or use our velcro straps to attach IcePlate to your backpack, rucksack, or plate carrier. IcePlate also fits in almost all laptop sleeves or internal bag compartments -- and even in the seatback compartment of your car, train, or plane.
- Dimensions: 10" by 12"
- Weight: About 12 oz.
- Capacity: 50 oz (1.5 L)
- Cooling Duration: Lasts 2-4 hours, freeze overnight (6-8 hours)
- Heating Duration: Lasts 3-5 hours filled with hot water
- BPA-free, Dishwasher Safe Thermopolymer
- Made in USA
Multiple US and International Patents Pending.
- Comfort Harness: Wear as a backpack for Non-Armor Applications (Hiking, Trail Running, Construction, Industrial, etc.)
- Basic Harness: Nylon straps to allow basic
- Insulated Foil Cooler Bag: Storage to keep IcePlate frozen for 2-3 hours
- Insulated Neoprene Carrying Case: Storage to keep IcePlate frozen and dry for 4-6 hours