- Government Contracting Specialist
- Fulfillment Specialist (multiple positions)
- Industrial Sewing Machine Operator (multiple positions)
- Manufacturing and Production Manager
- E-Commerce Buyer and Merchandiser
- Manufacturing and Q/C Technician (multiple positions)
- Director of Operations
- Digital Storyteller
Who are we? Click below to hear our interview on the popular NPR Podcast "How I Built This" with Guy Raz:
Why Should You Join Qore Performance?
Now is the time to find a job you’ll love, doing work that is both fulfilling and important. With our economy restarting, restrictions lifting, and unemployment enhancements ending, the rush is on to grab the best jobs.
In the inevitable politics of large companies re-establishing hierarchies will the skills, knowledge, and superior work ethic you’ve developed matter? Will you be just an employee number, subject to layoffs from any disruption like COVID? Will you have a voice, or just a job. Will you make a difference, or just a paycheck?
Qore Performance is a small, fast growing company with a vital mission and a great team working hard to fulfill it. Your work at Qore Performance will have an immediate and positive impact on tens of thousands of people all over the world. We offer a growing family of products using simple but novel technologies to increase work capacity and safety of first responders, improve the focus and endurance of caregivers in protective clothing, offer a decisive advantage to military personnel and offer comfort and hydration to anyone working in challenging environments. In just a few short years, our commercial customers have worked almost 1,500,000 hours without a single minute lost to a heat injury, preventing hundreds of hospitalizations.
As a company offering products that are critical to incident response we were not shut down during the COVID crisis—we operated safely and grew rapidly throughout this trying period. Now we’re looking for a few great people to help us meet the dramatically increasing demand for our products.
If this sounds as exciting to you as it is to us, we want to hear from you.
Our hiring process
We use a four-step interview process to evaluate candidates and give candidates an opportunity to evaluate us. Our goal is to set all of our team members up for success . You will have a chance to ask any questions you want at the end of each interview step. Here are the steps:
- Screening - this interview is roughly 10-15 minutes and is conducted over the phone. If you pass the Screening interview, you will advance to the next interview.
- Personal - this is an in-person interview at our office in Sterling, VA. It is a chance for us to get to know you at a deeper level.
- Skills Assessment - for technical positions, this interview is used to assess your actual skillset using a practical exercise. The work done during this exercise is a simulation and is never used commercially or made live to an audience, but it does deal with real elements from our company for proper and complete context.
- Reference - just like it sounds, this interview is all about your work history and references.
Some of the benefits we offer:
- Flexible hours
- Health Insurance
- Top-shelf tools and equipment
- Company Technology Allowance
- Up to one month paid vacation per year
- Continuing Professional Education Allowance
- Walking distance to the W&OD Trail
- Less than an hour from the AT
- Access to partner benefits with Apple, FedEx, and other industry partners
- We are located in beautiful Sterling, VA which enjoys a low cost of living just 35 minutes from Washington D.C.
- New HQ with easy highway access, terrific natural light, ample surface parking and great local amenities including Wegman's, Whole Foods, Chick-fil-A, Top Golf, Washington Dulles International Airport, and much, much more
- Loudoun County offers a wide variety of new housing options, some are within walking distance of our office
Email us by clicking here!