Impossibly simple. Incredibly strong.
Introducing the long-awaited IcePlate EXO® MOLLE Cummerbund.
Developed exclusively for the IcePlate EXO® ultralight ventilated armor plate carrier, the IcePlate EXO® MOLLE Cummerbund delivers full duty capability in an insanely lightweight, marvelously functional, super ventilated, and strong form factor.
Utilizing a three strand design for maximum strength when mounting Side SAPIs, 152s, PSC5s, XTS or similar radios, the IcePlate EXO® MOLLE Cummerbund takes an absolute minimalist approach to design for maximum breathability, adjustable fit, and weight savings without compromising full duty durability. The IcePlate EXO® MOLLE Cummerbund is laser-cut from our unique High Molecular Weight Polyethylene laminate (100% Made in USA) for a clean, smooth, and matching aesthetic that is as strong as it is good looking. Each MOLLE section is bar tacked for duty-grade durability and precision.
- Elastic Joints provide room to breathe, enhanced maneuverability and adapt to climate-specific layering
- Laser-cut from our unique High Molecular Weight Polyethylene laminate
- Three MOLLE Strands attach to IcePlate EXO® through the dedicated IcePlate EXO® Side Ports and Negative MAPs using custom-cut OneWrap Tails
- By securing flat, the full functionality of both MOLLE and loop tape are preserved for unparalleled strength, comfort, versatility and flatness
- Equipped with Aspetto Clips as found on IcePlate EXO® for a flat, strong and low-profile emergency don/doff capability
- Custom-cut OneWrap Tails pass through the laser-cut Negative MAPs on IcePlate EXO® securing flat to the external loop tape
- Add as many OneWrap Tails as needed for your mission/application
- Ultralight, weighing in at a scant 4.9 ounces
The IcePlate EXO® MOLLE Cummerbund is available in MultiCam, Black, Coyote Brown, Ranger Green and Wolf Grey.
Each Package Includes:
- 1x IcePlate EXO® MOLLE Cummerbund
- 1x length of Shock Cord
Made in USA: designed, manufactured (100% US materials) and fulfilled from our Sterling, VA HQ. Not subject to ITAR. US and International Patents Pending.