Each package contains:
- 1x IceVents® Aero: Universal Shoulder Pads for Plate Carriers, Backpacks and Rucks with Cord Management (2-pack)
- 1x IceVents® Aero: Universal Vented Padding for Military and Police Duty Belts and Tool Belts (3-pack)
*Note: IceVents® multi-pack bundles are optimized for the ideal end-user experience with with bulk pricing built-in. They cannot be mixed and matched, customized or broken up. To mix and match colors or customize your layout, select individual packages to build a customized bundle.
**Note on Fit: Due to IceVents® Classic unique omnidirectional ventilation architecture, IceVents® Classic plate carrier shoulder pads are designed to be worn with Combat Shirts and other Duty-type Uniforms. Some users might be able to wear IceVents® Classic plate carrier shoulder pads with a t-shirt or other non-collared shirt depending on exact body type and setup preferences. We created IceVents® Aero contoured plate carrier shoulder pads for use with t-shirts and other low-collar uniform tops and minimalist plate carriers. Click here to contact us if you have any additional questions.
|Versatile + Compatible||IceVents® Aero can be used for any hard plastic or Kydex holster platform.|
|Water Resistant||The IceVents® family has unique channel ventilation creating an effective microclimate for long-term comfort and enhanced endurance.|
|High Tech Materials||The IceVents® family features exclusive and proprietary Supracor Stimulite impact-absorbing hexagonal honeycomb thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) technology. Stimulite is used and proven in the F/A-18 Hornet, V-22 Osprey, 787 Dreamliner, 747-8 Intercontinental and leading medical products.|
|Anti-Microbial||IceVents® are anti-microbial at the molecular level. We do not use an anti-microbial coating that can wear off, making for safe and sanitary patrol use.|
|Increased Load Bearing Capacity||Loads are absorbed and dispersed evenly throughout the honeycomb matrix in IceVents® technology. Because the cells are interconnected, when one cell buckles from impact, the walls of the adjacent cells also buckle to absorb the force, similar to a ripple effect. The fusion-bonded honeycomb in Stimulite absorbs shock in this manner and also has phenomenal load-bearing and load-balancing capability as a result of its elastomeric composition.|
- 90% air by volume, weighs approximately 0.3 ounces, 0.28 inches (7.1 mm) thick
- Omni-directional venting keeps you dry and comfortable
- Plush hexagonal honeycomb for unmatched load-bearing comfort
- Load distribution architecture that outperforms foams, reducing fatigue
- Abrasion resistant
- Washable (if needed)
- Stimulates superficial blood flow to improve circulation
- Hydrolysis Resistance: does not retain water
- Stimulite honeycomb TPE technology
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 198 degrees Fahrenheit
Specs and Details
- Anisotropic Architecture features three different degrees of flexibility in the length, width and vertically against the surface, allowing IceVents® technology to absorb energy or impact from different angles while contouring the body perfectly.
- Multiple U.S. and International Patents Pending
Like plate carriers, IceVents® are not FR rated
Designed and manufactured in the USA from US materials.
Fulfilled from our Sterling, VA HQ. Not subject to ITAR.Patented: IceVents® Classic USD887,716S IceVents® Classic USD887,717S
Additional US and International Patents Pending.
For bulk Corporate/Unit/Agency orders of 100+ units or to request a quote, please click here.
Have to be honest right off the bat. I saw qore as a gimmic
But im a sucker... and sometimes that works out. In this case, these are the best you can get bar none
Not the crye avs pads, nor hsgi, or ferro low pro pads even hold a candle
These are a firm 3d spacer mesh and work very good as a load bearing weighted pad and doesnt compress, heat, and rub like the previously mentioned pads.
I wish i had more ways to mount these that is my only complaint. I do wish qore made a full sized pad with the loop velcro on the back like the sifariland pads they sell.
This way they would interface with my avs velcro pad system
Tldr. The best
Thank you for taking the time to share an honest account of your IceVents experience with the community. FYSA: we have new IceVents Classic models/kits coming out soon: hook-backed, loop-backed and an AVS-specific drop-in kit that will directly replace the conventional foam pads that come with the AVS. Keep an eye on your inbox for the launch email as email subs get a significant head start over everyone else (usually a week or so). Hope this helps, but let us know if you have any additional questions: Info [at] Qore Performance [dot] com. #StayFrosty
always good stuff