The Safety Sleeve provides high visibility and condensation absorption for IcePlate® Classic. It is not compatible with IcePlate® Curve. For IcePlate® Curve compatible high visibility safety solutions, click here.
- Safety Yellow and 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material for high visibility
- Body-facing black nylon absorbs IcePlate® condensation in humid climates, presents a clean look & reduces maintenance requirements
- Ultralight, durable 4.3 oz. Polyester construction is machine washable
- Webbing Ears optimize strap angle while preventing pressure points
- Large 3.5" Side Strap Loops allow attachment of IcePlate® Comfort Harness or standard PT/Safety Belt
- Large 5"x4" chest-height Safety Yellow loop field for additional branding or identification placards
- Made in USA from domestic and imported materials
Click here to learn about how our modular IcePlate® Safety Sleeve can adapt and grow with the changing needs of your organization.
Love using this at work, would be nice if the harness is still for sale on site but nearby outdoors store had one!
the comfort sleeve is a welcomed addition in the cockpit, my seats dont get sweaty from condensation and I can walk around and throw it on underneath my flight top for walking around with it. super neat gear and I'm glad to have upgraded my iceplate rig with it.
Love the bright sleeve! Use it at work every day and it works like a charm!