[ OVERVIEW ]
For existing IcePlate EXO® users only.
Taking full advantage of the modularity of IcePlate EXO®, the IcePlate EXO®-CRH Adapter Kit is for existing IcePlate EXO® customers who want the option of using their IcePlate EXO® rear plate bag for chest rig hydration.
If you do not own an IcePlate EXO®, click here for the IcePlate EXO®-CRH
[ WHAT'S INCLUDED ]
2 x IceVents® Classic Pontoons
[ VIDEOS ]
Our all-new SizzleStick attachment mechanism facilitates both stretch and size adjustment using a unique shock cord lacing system. Engineered using a process known as Topology Optimization, SizzleSticks achieve the optimum balance between strength and mass. Exclusive to our IcePlate EXO® line, SizzleSticks let you breathe easily, even in the hardest conditions.
Triglides are secure and easy to adjust for size and fit
Interfaces with chest rigs with 1" side release buckles
Laser-cut Negative MAPs let you add the MOLLE-compatible accessories you need for your adventure while providing maximum drainage
[ RESOURCES ]
- How do I wear IcePlate®?
- Chest Rig vs. Plate Carrier: Which is best for you?
- Plate Carrier Hydration, Cooling and Heating
- IcePlate® vs Camelbak: hard vs soft hydration bladders
- IcePlate® FAQ
- What side Exit Port IcePlate® is right for me?
- How to Clean IcePlate® Classic and IcePlate® Curve
- Hydration Tube/Hose Compatibility Guide for IcePlate® Curve