- Are you a strong, diligent, extrovert with a natural sense of urgency who is energized by relentlessly evangelizing our cause and solving problems for people?
- Do you have an uncanny ability to figure out what the customer actually wants (and they didn’t even know they wanted)?
- Are you capable of being a total team player who can operate independently while in the field?
- Do you have experience and/or a network for selling into large, Fortune 1000-type companies or into any one of the following industries: military, law enforcement, occupational safety, personal devices (iPads), aviation, outdoor/fitness?
- Are you an expert at building long term relationships and large, functional networks?
No formal education or experience is required
An ideal candidate must be well-read (or "listened"), a voracious learner, have excellent writing skills, be disciplined and diligent in the execution of their tasks, be able to travel frequently, and have exceptional judgment and discretion.
- Answer and resolve inbound customer inquiries (video, email, LiveChat, phone, etc.): sales, information, questions, warranty, etc. In-person as needed, but emphasis on local dominance
- Lead and manage Field Training Specialists for customer visits, trade shows, boutique shows, etc.
- Run point on all B2B sales projects after establishment, “baton handoff”
- Work with UX/UI Designer to update website to improve customer experience, Conversion Rate based on customer communications
- Serve as “Senior NCO” to the CEO to instill work ethic, standards, customer-first mindset, discipline, maturity across the entire team
- Develop, nurture, harvest deep relationships with existing customers across all lines of business and new customers as they join, ensuring optimal QPI experience
- Open new International Distributors as approved
- Open new enterprise accounts as approved
- Monitor third party sales portals (B2B) and Distributor websites to ensure merchandising is correct and up-to-date
- Disseminate relevant merchandising assets to Distributors to ensure websites are always current
- Follow-up on in-bound international distributor and enterprise leads
- Generate new content based on in-bound customer questions
- Work with Videographer/Photographer to get content from existing customers (Testimonials)
- Compliance audit distributor websites, communications, coach up distributors accordingly to maintain brand standards to match QPI website
- Diligently address oversights or errors with sustainable, efficient solutions
- Relay customer feedback to relevant departments
- Set and enforce high standards for hygiene, tidiness, organization, and excellence
How we will measure success
- sales growth
- referral business
- Conversion Rate growth
- inbound traffic generation, growth
- customer complaints/satisfaction
- lead generation/closure rate
- active lead pool
- customer feedback
- YOY account performance
- market penetration (new and existing)
Think you have a better way?
We DEFINITELY want to hear from you.
Big advantage if you have a background in any of the following:
Military, Law Enforcement, Wild land Firefighter, First Responder/EMT, SAR/CSAR, Backpacking/Hiking, Mountaineering/Climbing, Outdoors, Travel, QSR/Food Service, Consumer Electronics, Crossfit, Running/Marathons/Ultras, Combative's/D-TAC, Shopify, ERP software, Pilot's License, Crossfit Certifications (or similar/equivalent), Hunting, Marksmanship/Firearms proficiency
Click here to learn more about our recruiting process and working at Qore Performance.
- Minimum two years experience at least one of the following sales or customer service channels: military, law enforcement, HSE/OSHA enterprise safety, outdoor (backpacking, hiking, hunting, water sports, etc.), EDC, luxury travel/hospitality, aviation, GSE, physical fitness
- Proven ability to implement a sales, customer service, or training program
- References who can verify your sales/service track record (more = better)
- Team player mindset
Ideal, but Optional
Existing customer network in any one or more of the aforementioned areas: enterprise, consumer electronics, OSHA/industrial safety, Fortune 1000, military, law enforcement
- All candidates must have the legal ability to work in the USA without sponsorship
- Ability to clearly communicate in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Ability to perform physical tasks required of the job
Work location: Qore Performance® Headquarters in Sterling, VA
Please submit a condensed resume and an expression of interest for review. Work location: Sterling, VA.