The TCCC Base Layer Shirt is low profile to warm you up in the winter using single-use, disposable hand warmers placed over the Brachial and Ulnar/Radial arterial complexes to warm you up from the inside out. They sit out of the way and provide a subtle extended thermoregulation effect to improve athletic performance.
Using TCCC Hypothermia treatment techniques (heating elements over pulse points), TCCC Base Layers keep you warm and at the top of your game in the most extreme climates while preserving maximum range of motion and mobility.
***Note: HydraQore Inserts have been permanently discontinued in favor of our more powerful IcePlate® and IceVents® lines***
|TCCC Technology||HydraQore Inserts keep you up to 40% more hydrated. Heating packs keep you warm all day. Learn more here.|
|Security + Comfort||Zero athletic compromise; designed to be secure during any activity. Flatlock Stitching limits chafing. Super slippery fabric is designed to move effortlessly under duty/uniform/range/tactical gear.|
|Moisture Wicking + Odor Resistant||Four-Way Stretch Nylon/Spandex; UPF 50+ Technology. Unrivaled range of motion and mobility.|
- Charge at 58° to cool you down without restricting blood flow
- Incredibly strong and safe: can withstand the force of a truck
- Unlimited Recharge, Non-Toxic, Anti-Microbial, No Condensation
- Recharge using freezer, refrigerator or ice water
Heating Inserts: Use in the winter months to keep your extremities warm with fewer layers (sold separately).
|Product||TCCC Shorts||TCCC Shirt||TCCC Sleeves|
|Measure around||Top of Waist||Chest||Bicep|
|Small||26" - 28"||34" - 36"||10" - 11.5"|
|Medium||28" - 31"||36" - 39"||11.5" - 13"|
|Large||31" - 35"||39" - 42"||13" - 14.5"|
|X-Large||35" - 40"||42" - 46"||14.5" - 16"|
BEST USED FOR: Range Days/Work, Training, Courses, On-Duty Wear, Crossfit, Skiing, Snowboarding, HIIT, Track & Field, Running, Hiking, Backpacking
Designed and manufactured in the USA from US materials. Fulfilled from our Knoxville, TN HQ. Not subject to ITAR.
1. I was very impressed with how much I DIDN'T stink after wearing this shirt all day. Whatever anti-microbial material is in use works. Big plus.
2. The cooling pockets under the arms were easy to access and easy to change. Each cool pack lasted about 45 minutes on a 100 degree day.
3. It's hard to gauge the effectiveness of the cooling in the shirt. I WANT to believe it worked awesome, because I felt great all day, but I also make sure to actually hydrate all day. I noticed an immediate temp drop when I change packs.
I'm a competitive pistol shooter, and the plan is to change packs before every stage. I like the shirt, it keeps me from stinkin too bad, and helps cool. There are zero reasons I won't wear the shirt for matches. No interference from the packs, nothing negative. I'm also looking forward to trying the shirt on a cold day with heat packs.
I would like a bit more length in the shirt, I'm 6'6" and like another couple inches of length.
My wife and I both have a long sleeve TCCC shirt, we love them for outdoor activities, training, and boating. They work better than their description