|Year Round Cooling/Warming Solution||Fill and freeze IcePlate Curve for an unparalleled 70 Watts of Cooling Power per plate, keeping your core body temperature where you want it for hours. As the ice melts, you will have ice cold water to drink. Fill with hot water and enjoy the conductive heating effect.|
|Multi-Curve Geometry||Conforms precisely to the geometry of the Medium ESAPI armor plate. This first of its kind architecture provides the most comfortable cooling/heating/hydration system ever conceived.|
|Easy to Fill + Maximized Water Use||A single recessed port at the lowest point of the bottle, facilitates complete drainage and an effortless fill, each and every time. Proprietary TotalDrain Technology lets you finally drink all the water you are carrying, meaning no wasted weight.|
|Q-Hex Baffle System||Maintains IcePlate Curve's structure during the freezing process, preserving the low-profile geometry, and decreasing audible sound in the field.|
|IceCap||Allows IcePlate Curve to be stored with or without a hose for maximum storage efficiency. Features a universal Quick Disconnect interface that integrates seamlessly with most military and civilian drink hoses, allowing IcePlate Curve to go from freezer to field in seconds. New, low-profile 90º elbow in black eliminates hose kink and is included with both 36" Drink Hoses.|
|Side-Release Adjustable Armor Straps||Ensure IcePlate Curve can work with any plate carrier in the world between combat shirt and plate carrier. For users who want to run IcePlate Curve in their plate bag, the exact fit will depend on the specific plate carrier/armor combo.|
|Easy to Clean||IcePlate Curve is a breeze to clean - just pop it in the dishwasher or rinse with dish soap and hot water.|
- Dimensions: 9.5" by 12.5" by 1"
- Weight: About 12 oz.
- Capacity: 50 oz (1.5 L)
- Cooling Duration: Lasts 2-4 hours (after freezing overnight for 6-8 hours)
- Heating Duration: Lasts 3-5 hours filled with hot water between 150-190 F (temperature based on personal preference/safety and outside temperature)
- BPA-free, FDA Approved, Dishwasher Safe Thermopolymer
- Multiple US and International Patents Pending
- Made in USA
- Cold Drink Ingestion Improves Exercise Endurance Capacity in the Heat
- Carolina Fire Rescue EMS Journal: IcePlate as a Fire/EMS rehab tool
- AHA: Fire Simulation and Cardiovascular Health in Firefighters (Improve firefighter health & safety with Active Cooling)
- USSOCOM White Paper is available for official USG requests from agency email accounts only, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Department in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a Qore Performance representative will respond to you within 24 hours with the White Paper.
If you are not planning on drinking the water from IcePlate, this option is for you:
- Closed (No Hose) - Most popular for industrial users who share IcePlates. Includes magnetic Freezer Cap. Does not include IceCap (can be added later if needed).
If you want to drink the water from IcePlate, but you already own a drink hose from another IcePlate or compatible bladder, this is your option:
- IceCap Only (does not include 90 degree QD attachment or hose).
If you want to purchase a hose with your IcePlate, you have two options:
- Bite Valve: Includes IceCap, a 36” drink hose featuring our 90 degree QD attachment to eliminate hose kink, and a Freezer Cap. Provides hands free drinking by way of the silicone bite valve.
- Dust Cover: Includes IceCap, a 36” drink hose featuring our 90 degree QD attachment to eliminate hose kink, and a Freezer Cap. Included Dust Cover protects your Bite Valve from dust, dirt, and debris. Perfect for users in austere environments. Our most popular setup.
Bulk Unit/Agency/Corporate Orders: For 100 units or more, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Company in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a representative will contact you within 24 hours.
I’ve been a fan of the ice plate since the very beginning. The improvements and updates made to the Curve are amazing! It fits perfectly in a plate carrier or my backpack for travel. I seriously take this with me on all my trips! 10/10 will recommend this to anyone looking for a hydration carrier.
I've used my plate for a few weekend-long airsoft games and it's been a lot more comfortable than the 1.5L hydro bladder I was using. My gear is more balanced, and not needing a pouch for a bladder opens up a lot more real estate on my plate carrier. Being able to use my other Source hoses is a plus. Looking forward to using this for some hiking and photography trips coming up too, but so far so good!
A truly spectacular design and invention. Stays cold especially for the hot range days. Love it!
real nice design
I haven't used the water plate yet but it's very well constructed. Customer service is excellent, I highly recommend ordering from this company.