Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Each Package Contains:
|Year Round Cooling/Warming Solution||Fill and freeze IcePlate Curve for an unparalleled 70 Watts of Cooling Power per plate, keeping your core body temperature where you want it for hours. As the ice melts, you will have ice cold water to drink. Fill with hot water and enjoy the conductive heating effect.|
|Multi-Curve Geometry||Conforms precisely to the geometry of the Medium ESAPI armor plate. This first of its kind architecture provides the most comfortable cooling/heating/hydration system ever conceived.|
|Easy to Fill + Maximized Water Use||A single recessed port at the lowest point of the bottle, facilitates complete drainage and an effortless fill, each and every time. Proprietary TotalDrain Technology lets you finally drink all the water you are carrying, meaning no wasted weight.|
|Q-Hex Baffle System||Maintains IcePlate Curve's structure during the freezing process, preserving the low-profile geometry, and decreasing audible sound in the field.|
|IceCap||IceCap allows IcePlate Curve to be stored with or without a hose for maximum storage efficiency. Features a universal Quick Disconnect interface that integrates seamlessly with most military and civilian drink hoses (Source, Camelbak), allowing IcePlate Curve to go from freezer to field in seconds. Click here for Hose Compatibility Chart. New, low-profile 90º elbow in black eliminates hose kink and is included with both 36" Drink Hoses.|
|Side-Release Adjustable Armor Straps||Ensure IcePlate Curve can work with any plate carrier in the world between combat shirt and plate carrier. For users who want to run IcePlate Curve in their plate bag, the exact fit will depend on the specific plate carrier/armor combo.|
|Easy to Clean||IcePlate Curve is a breeze to clean - just pop it in the dishwasher or rinse with dish soap and hot water.|
- Dimensions: 9.5" by 12.5" by 1"
- Weight: About 12 oz.
- Capacity: 50 oz (1.5 L)
- Cooling Duration: Lasts 2-4 hours (after freezing overnight for 6-8 hours)
- Heating Duration: Lasts 3-5 hours filled with hot water between 150-190 F (temperature based on personal preference/safety and outside temperature)
- BPA-free, FDA Approved, Dishwasher Safe Thermopolymer
- Multiple US and International Patents Pending
- Made in USA
- Cold Drink Ingestion Improves Exercise Endurance Capacity in the Heat
- Carolina Fire Rescue EMS Journal: IcePlate as a Fire/EMS rehab tool
- AHA: Fire Simulation and Cardiovascular Health in Firefighters (Improve firefighter health & safety with Active Cooling)
- USSOCOM White Paper is available for official USG requests from agency email accounts only, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Department in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a Qore Performance representative will respond to you within 24 hours with the White Paper.
Bulk Unit/Agency/Corporate Orders: For 100 units or more, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Company in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a representative will contact you within 24 hours.
Super simple well made solution to an ever present problem, with a bonus! The problem is needed hydration and how to carry it, and the bonus is coolness in the heat and warmness in the cold. Love it!
The ICE place is awesome and is almost seamless while slid behind the rear SAPI plates. However I did have an issue with the disconnect button at the 90° hose connector disconnecting multiple times during normal movements. I believe most people arent disconnecting the hose unless theyre cleaning it. There needs to be a more secure button or a way to lock it. Other than that, the ICE plate is super ergonomic and worth more than what youre paying for it. That in conjunction with the ICE pads for the shoulder straps, your PC will be worlds more comfortable forsure.
Couldn’t be happier with my iceplate and sleeve! Customer service was excellent and very friendly when I spoke to them via email. I’d highly recommend this company to anyone looking for an innovative and effective way to carry their hydration source either on duty or in the field.
I love my ice plate curve. It's a very innovative and revolutionary concept. The biggest pro is how much the ice plate will cool you down when it's either frozen or even filled with room temperature water. The biggest con in my opinion is the attachment of the ice plate to a plate carrier. I ended using a spare velcro strap to secure the bottom part of the plate
Although I've only had it a short time and it has not yet heated up here in Glendale,AZ it fits well under my veritas plate carrier between me and the rear plate barely know it's there!