Includes: One Desert Tan IcePlate, New Quick Release Tan Straps, Dust Cover Kit. Orders in by 4 pm Eastern Ship Today!
IcePlate is the world's most powerful and efficient cooling, warming and hydration system. It ergonomically holds 50 oz (1.5 L) of water and gives you control over your environment - keeping you safer, lighter, cooler (or warmer), and hydrated.
|Cooling||Fill and freeze IcePlate for an unparalleled 70 Watts of Cooling Power per plate, keeping your core body temperature where you want it for hours. As the ice melts, you will have ice cold water to drink.|
|Warming||Fill with hot water and enjoy the conductive heating effect. Drink the warm water for additional warming and other health and hydration benefits.|
|Maximize Water Use||Proprietary TotalDrain Technology lets you finally drink all the water you are carrying, meaning no wasted weight. IcePlate delivers a 30% storage density advantage compared to bottled water. Anti-Kink Spring prevents hose from kinking or other damage.|
|Eliminate Bulk||Forget the awkward canteens and bottled water of the past - IcePlate is gently contoured to your body and flexible yet super durable, even adding protection for body armor users. IcePlate is compatible with a variety of Plate Carrier and external armor systems.|
|Easy to Clean||IcePlate is a breeze to clean - just pop it in the dishwasher or rinse with hot water.|
Learn More Here and Below:
- Velcro Straps: Attach IcePlate to your plate carrier, EDC pack or ruck.
- Comfort Harness: Wear IcePlate as a backpack on the trail or on the job site.
- IcePlate MOLLE Sleeve: External mount IcePlate carrier with full MOLLE field.
- Travel/EDC: IcePlate fits in most backpacks, laptop sleeves/compartments, and the seatback pockets of planes, trains and cars.
- HiVis StayFrosty Vest: HiVis, cooling/heating, hydration and productivity in one vest.
- Dimensions: 10" by 12" by 1"
- Weight: About 12 oz.
- Capacity: 50 oz (1.5 L)
- Cooling Duration: Lasts 2-4 hours (after freezing overnight for 6-8 hours)
- Heating Duration: Lasts 3-5 hours filled with hot water between 150-190 F (temperature based on personal preference/safety and outside temperature)
- BPA-free, FDA Approved, Dishwasher Safe Thermopolymer
- Multiple US and International Patents Pending; Made in USA
Bulk Unit/Agency/Corporate Orders: For 100 units or more, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Company in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a representative will contact you within 24 hours.