A new, virtually invisible weapon to help you fight dehydration and temperature extremes.
- Hydration Sleeves hydrate you in the summer and warm you up in the winter
- with incredibly lightweight HydraQore Inserts for hydration and endurance
- Orders containing Inserts include one Charge and Go Bag to keep your HydraQore Inserts charged for 4+ hours when traveling or competing.
- 100% Made in the USA
Recommended For: Competition Shooting, Running, Basketball, Golf, Cycling
Zero athletic compromise: designed to be secure during any activity
- Moisture-Wicking, Four-Way Stretch Nylon/Spandex
- Odor-Resistant, UPF 50+ Technology
- Flat Stitching to limit chafing
- Elastic tailored for security and comfort
- Ergonomic Mesh Pockets for easy access and consistent alignment
HydraQore Inserts keep you up to 40% more hydrated.
- Charge at 58° to cool you down without restricting blood flow
- Incredibly strong and safe: can withstand the force of a truck
- Unlimited Recharge, Non-Toxic, Anti-Microbial, No Condensation
Use with Heating Inserts (sold separately) in the winter months to keep your extremities warm with fewer layers.
9" - 10.5"
|Small||10" - 11.5"|
|Medium||11.5" - 13"|
|Large||13" - 14.5"|
|X-Large||14.5" - 16"|
My body is very sensitive to heat and humidity and overheats very quickly. Before I used Qore gear I would have to stop playing and take breaks in the middle of games. I was frustrated I couldn't stay in the game and felt I was letting my team down. I have all the Qore products now and absolutely love them. There is an extremely noticeable difference in my performance between when I wear Qore gear and when I don't. When I do, I can stay in the game, I don't sweat as much, and I recover much more quickly after games and workouts. They are a life saver for me, especially in the summer.
The full arm sleeves are great for a couple reasons. They have two pulse points in one sleeve, so it is doubly efficient. And they're basically like a long sleeve so they protect against elements such as sun and wind. I have the white ones, so they are definitely wearable in the summer and help much more than you might think long sleeves would in 100 degrees.