|Versatile + Compatible||IceVents 3-Pack can be used for Duty Belts, Tool Belts, or countless other industrial or tactical equipment to deliver unrivaled end-user comfort. Their modular and flexible form makes it simple to adapt IceVents to support your application.|
|Water Resistant + Anti-Microbial||IceVents unique channel ventilation creates an effective microclimate for long-term comfort and enhanced endurance.|
|High Tech Materials||IceVents feature exclusive and proprietary Supracor Stimulite impact-absorbing hexagonal honeycomb thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) technology. Stimulite is used and proven in the F/A-18 Hornet, V-22 Osprey, 787 Dreamliner, 747-8 Intercontinental and leading medical products.|
|Simple Installation||Hook and Loop accessories enable simple, custom installation.|
Increased Load Bearing Capacity
|Loads are absorbed and dispersed evenly throughout the honeycomb matrix of IceVents. Because the cells are interconnected, when one cell buckles from impact, the walls of the adjacent cells also buckle to absorb the force, similar to a ripple effect. The fusion-bonded honeycomb in Stimulite absorbs shock in this manner and also has phenomenal load-bearing and load-balancing capability as a result of its elastomeric composition.|
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Learn More Here and Below:
- 90% air by volume, weighs the same as a half slice of bread
- Omni-directional venting keeps you dry and comfortable
- Plush hexagonal honeycomb for unmatched load-bearing comfort
- Load distribution architecture that outperforms foams, reducing fatigue
- Abrasion resistant
- Washable (if needed)
- Stimulates superficial blood flow to improve circulation
- Hydrolysis Resistance: does not retain water
- Stimulite honeycomb TPE technology
- Nylon Mesh Covering for frictionless belt interface
- Each 3-pack comes with modular Hook and Loop accessories for customizable installation.
- Configuration/setup developed by @GarandThumb
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 3.125" x 0.25"
- Anisotropic Architecture features three different degrees of flexibility in the length, width and vertically against the surface, allowing IceVents to absorb energy or impact from different angles while contouring the body perfectly.
- U.S. and International Patents Pending
Bulk Unit/Agency/Corporate Orders: For 100 units or more, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Company in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a Qore Performance representative will contact you within 24 hours.
Just about to head into summer I have attached the 3 Qoreperformance pads to my duty belt, awesome feeling already.
Used these pads for a shooting comp and they worked great.
My duty belt has never been comfortable, and now with the extra medical and duty gear, it was even worse. My hip bones would develop hot spots and would hurt and ache for the last half of my shift, so I was always readjusting. My waistband would also get super hot and sweaty. With these pads, there is no more pain, my waistline is dry at the end of shift, and the extra adhesion keeps my belt in place, even after foot chases.
Works very well on my duty belt. Helps pad my hips so my gear don’t dig into my body as much Comfortable to wear also
I love these pads so much that I bought 9 total for my plate carrier set up and I’m thinking about at least 1 more for my riggers belt which has 3 on it already but I believe I can fit one more on it. The ventilation, strength, light weight and padding is absolutely incredible. I’m creating a sophisticated, extremely lightweight full body armor system and these pads are so exceptional that they are shot through the whole system. i can easily tell you that Qore performance has got it right as far as ventilation and body temp management is concerned. I absolutely LOOOOOOOOOVE my ice plate and I’m also gonna order the compression shorts and sleeves to complete my temp management system. I wear FULL BODY ARMOR. That means arms and legs people. I use Polyethylene plates exclusively and qore performance’s padding and compression gear is PERFECT. I can run around in full body armor like I was a power ranger with ZERO fatigue thanks in part to qore performance heat management systems and ice vent padding. INCREDIBLE. I’ll be making a video of my new system set-up as soon as it’s complete.