**EXTREMELY LIMITED OFFERING**
Qore Performance and Noisefighters have partnered to create the ultimate Hearing Protection Package!
Integrating seamlessly with your existing ear pro headset, the Comfort Combo provides unparalleled comfort, eliminates headaches, and takes your hearing protection to the next level.
Each package contains:
- IceVents (single) Universal Ventilated Headband Pad (includes Back2Back and Velcro adhesive in black)
- Noisefighters SightLines Next-Gen Gel Ear Pads (Peel & Stick Adhesive Backing)
|IceVents Universal Ventilated Headband Pad||IceVents are made from exclusive and proprietary Supracor Stimulite impact-absorbing hexagonal honeycomb thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) technology. Worn as a headband, IceVents increase long-term comfort and enhance endurance.|
|Noisefighters SightLines Next-Gen Gel Ear Pads||First ever gel earmuff pads with relief cuts for glasses to pass through without breaking the seal and causing headaches. Super-soft silicone gel produces an amazing seal. Use of premium acoustic memory foam and a closed head seal leads to impressively better sound deadening that is immediately noticeable to even the most casual user.|
Already own Gel Ear Pads? Click here for the IceVents Ventilated Headband Pad only.
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Multiple U.S. and International Patents Pending.
**Available only at qoreperformance.com and select retail Launch Partners**
- 3M Peltor RangeGuard
- 3M Peltor Sport Tactical 100
- 3M Peltor Sport Tactical 300
- 3M Peltor Sport Tactical 500
- Caldwell E-Max (standard and low-profile)
- Howard Leight Impact Sport (including Bolt version)
- Howard Leight Impact Pro
- Howard Leight Leightning
- Howard Leight Sync
- Howard Leight Viking
- Mpow Noise Reduction Safety Ear Muffs
- NoiseBuster PA4000, PA4100, PA4200
- Ops-Core AMP
- Pro Ears - multiple models compatible; customer must verify attachment method
- Radians - multiple models compatible; customer must verify attachment method
- Winchester Passive Folding Earmuffs (including Low Pro)
- 90% air by volume, weighs the same as a half slice of bread
- Omni-directional venting keeps you dry and comfortable
- Plush hexagonal honeycomb for unmatched load-bearing comfort
- Load distribution architecture that outperforms foams, reducing fatigue
- Abrasion resistant
- Washable (if needed)
- Stimulates superficial blood flow to improve circulation
- Hydrolysis Resistance: does not retain water
- Stimulite honeycomb TPE technology
- Can be trimmed to fit with household scissors (if desired/needed)
- Designed to survive in nearly every environment on earth.
- Silicone gel and sound-deadening memory foam provide the ultimate in softness. The silicone gel's flexibility is amazingly similar from -100F to +300F (-70C to 150C). The sound-deadening memory foam meets FAR 25.853 for U.S. aviation use. Polyurethane provides a supple outer skin. The polymer skin is resistant to UV rays, has antifungal properties, and does not absorb moisture and quickly degrade like cheaper materials.
- Product should last for several years of normal use instead of degrading quickly like faux leather or vinyl pads. Be sure to regularly clean the outer surface of our pads with soapy water as necessary but do not submerge.
Check out step-by-step SightLines installation instructions here. For more information on how to install the IceVents Ventilated Headband Pad, check out this video:
Could use alittle more innovation for attachment than two velcro ties.....For a company that using someone elses product spend alittle more time on design.
Used these to fix up a cheaper pair of ear protection after my Sordins tore up. They essentially transformed my cheapos to a very nice and comfortable set of ears. Easy to install, nice features. I would like a better "cover" for the headband than a couple velcro strips. Like a nice "Qore" band or something but that would be purely visual. Gave them a chance because of my happiness with my iceplates and I'm excited to see what's next.
the gel pads are great. The ventilated head band I am not sure about at this point I don't feel that they make them more comfortable
They work great on my Comtac IIIs. I am really satisfied with the icevents and the gel earcups are out of this world for shooting.
Used for a couple hours, seams better than before . Instructors could be done better on how to dismantle the old and assemble the new parts. I feel there lots of of variation form different manufactures so this could be addressed with some specific videos.