IceVents Classic Chest Rig Ventilation Pads (hook-receptive loop) provide stand-off ventilation and padding for any hook-backed chest rig on the market today (D3CRM by Haley Strategic Partners shown above). Stand-off ventilation behind your chest rig promotes evaporative cooling (click here to learn more about the different types of cooling/energy transmission) to help reduce sweat build-up and absorption, keeping you drier, and more comfortable on the job. Being dry keeps you cooler in hot weather and warmer in cold weather.
Say goodbye to heavy, bulky, and sweat-absorbing legacy spacer mesh or foam and switch to wafer-thin, ultra light, and hydrophobic IceVents.
NOTE 1: IceVents Classic Chest Rig Ventilation Pads feature a bonded ultralight hook-receptive loop backing that is much lighter than mil-spec loop Velcro for maximum ventilation and minimum moisture retention. As a result, IceVents Classic Chest Rig Ventilation Pads peel off much quicker and with less force than you are used to from traditional mil-spec loop Velcro. This is intentional. IceVents Classic Chest Rig Ventilation Pads are designed to use the compressing force of your chest rig against your body for additional security during movement and use.
NOTE 2: IceVents Classic Hook-Receptive Loop Pads are available in black only. They are almost completely covered by your chest rig, so nobody would even see your high-speedness if we made them in any other color.
Each Package Includes:
- 2x IceVents Classic Chest Rig Ventilation Pads
IceVents are ideal for dry and arid climates where evaporative cooling is effective. For humid climates, we recommend the unrivaled conductive cooling power of IcePlate Curve.
Bundles and Combos
Check out these other IceVents Combo Bundles for your:
|Versatile + Compatible||Can be used for plate carriers, backpacks, IceVest HiVis, ear protection headsets, gun belts, tool belts, or myriad other industrial and tactical equipment to deliver unrivaled end-user comfort. IceVents' modular and flexible form makes it simple to adapt IceVents to support your application.|
|Water Resistant + Anti-Microbial||Unique channel ventilation creates an effective microclimate for long-term comfort and enhanced endurance.|
|High Tech Materials||Feature exclusive and proprietary Supracor Stimulite impact-absorbing hexagonal honeycomb thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) technology. Stimulite is used and proven in the F/A-18 Hornet, V-22 Osprey, 787 Dreamliner, 747-8 Intercontinental and leading medical products.|
|Attachment Mechanisms||Hook and Loop accessories enable simple, custom installation.|
|Increased Load Bearing Capacity||Loads are absorbed and dispersed evenly throughout the honeycomb matrix of IceVents. Because the cells are interconnected, when one cell buckles from impact, the walls of the adjacent cells also buckle to absorb the force, similar to a ripple effect. The fusion-bonded honeycomb in Stimulite absorbs shock in this manner and also has phenomenal load-bearing and load-balancing capability as a result of its elastomeric composition.|
- Now with Stand-Off Ventilation capability for loop-lined body armor
- 90% air by volume, weighs approximately 1 ounce
- Omni-directional venting keeps you dry and comfortable
- Plush hexagonal honeycomb for unmatched load-bearing comfort
- Load distribution architecture that outperforms foams, reducing fatigue
- Abrasion resistant
- Washable (if needed)
- Stimulates superficial blood flow to improve circulation
- Hydrolysis Resistance: does not retain water
- Stimulite honeycomb TPE technology
- Nylon Mesh Covering for frictionless plate carrier/pack interface
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 198 degrees Fahrenheit
Specs and Details
- Each set comes with modular Hook and Loop accessories for customizable installation.
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 3.125" x 0.25"
- Anisotropic Architecture features three different degrees of flexibility in the length, width and vertically against the surface, allowing IceVents to absorb energy or impact from different angles while contouring the body perfectly.
Like plate carriers, IceVents® are not FR rated
IceVents Pontoons are currently available in Black and Coyote Brown. There are no plans to make additional colors at this time. Click here to join our email list to be the first to know of any updates.
Designed and manufactured in the USA from US materials. Fulfilled from our Sterling, VA HQ. Not subject to ITAR.
Patented: IceVents Classic USD887,716S IceVents Classic USD887,717S
Additional US and International Patents Pending.
For bulk Corporate/Unit/Agency orders of 100+ units or to request a quote, please click here.
The Qore Performance ice vents have been a game changer for training and competing in the colder months - allowing me to don a belt over a jacket and stay warm instead of fighting with my gear. 10/10 would recommend.