Limited quantities of Black and Coyote available as factory seconds. Click here.
Developed in partnership with Granite Firearms Training (@DirtyTriggerBentAxle) in response to requests we received for an external IcePlate carrier that delivers lightest-in-class, hard cell hydration that preserves your MOLLE field under heavy loads (AT4s, mortar base plates, commo, guilt from skipping PT etc.) and won't break under stress. IMS6 now features six full rows of MOLLE. Designed specifically for use with IcePlate to deliver hydration with the thinnest profile on the market at just 1" thin, IMS6 is the external hydration solution for tactical professionals in austere, no-fail environments.
- Attach the IcePlate Comfort Harness to turn the IcePlate MOLLE Sleeve 6 into a minimalist, ultralight day pack or trail running hydration solution.
- Combine the IMS6 with the cross-compatible IcePlate for rapid, in-field bottle change-out.
- To learn more about the ways you can wear IcePlate, click here
- Plate Carrier Compatibility Chart
- Six full rows of MOLLE
- Rugged 500D Nylon construction
- Custom-cut, bottom YKK Zipper with IcePlate PVC Zipper Pull
- Bottom-loading design allows for quick IcePlate change-out
- Top-access YKK Zipper with 550 Cord pull allows access to IcePlate screw-top to refill or add electrolytes without removing IcePlate
- Side-mounted Drink Tube Retention Loops
- Full three Row MOLLE Loop field for identification measures 8.5" w x 3" h
- 100% Made in USA from US Materials
- #StayFrosty patch available here
*For bulk Unit/Agency/Corporate orders of 100 units or more, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Company in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a Qore Performance representative will contact you within 24 hours.
Very good product
Product with unfinished seams so the molle is loose
IcePlate MOLLE Sleeve (IMS6)
These IcePlate products have changed the way I hike in the heat of Texas and the Arizona desert! It's almost comfortable to be out in the summer heat now. My core temperature stays cool from both the outside (IcePlate) and inside (cool water), plus I stay hydrated. I can't recommend this system enough! The Molle Sleeve and the Comfort Harness work together wonderfully. I can wear them under my regular pack with no discomfort at all. Even when I take my pack off, I'm still being cooled. After 8 years on a Search and Rescue team, I can honestly say IcePlates are life savers. Thanks for inventing them!
Maybe add some snap button to secure the molle straps