If you don't already own an IcePlate Curve and are looking for the IcePlate Sleeve Combo, click here.
Each Package Includes:
- IcePlate Sleeve
- 96" of OneWrap for MOLLE mounting
IcePlate Sleeve advances our vision for modular thermoregulation and hydration. By harnessing the full power of the water we already carry on duty, IcePlate Curve is now more convenient than ever with IcePlate Sleeve. IcePlate Sleeve only needs to be mounted to your kit once to make exchanging empty IcePlate Curves as easy as changing an empty magazine.
- OPTIMIZED - Optimized for IcePlate Exo compatibility
- UNIVERSAL - works with any plate carrier with a 6x4 MOLLE field and/or a hook and loop Velcro field
- VENTILATED - dual-face laser-cut MAPs double as ventilation ports
- CAPABLE - Built from the same high-tech, ultra-strong, ultra-light, hydrophobic HMWPE used to build IcePlate Exo
- LIGHTWEIGHT - IcePlate Sleeve is 30% lighter than IMS Flex, weighing in at a mere 4.2 ounces. Laser-cut negative MAPs (MOLLE Attachment Points built by removing, not adding, material)
- AMBIDEXTROUS - Accepts both Left and Right Exit IcePlate Curve to work for both right-handed and left-handed shooters
- STREAMLINED - Laser-cut Drink Tube Routing Ports on Left, Right and Top keep your hose as low profile and tight to your kit as you want or need
- RELIABLE - bottom zipper closure is out, Velcro bottom closure is in with the Hook Velcro field on the inside of IcePlate Sleeve to prevent contact with clothing or uniforms
- PURPOSE-BUILT - Can accept any IcePlate Curve or Medium ESAPI armor plate to give you maximum versatility for your cooling, heating, hydration and protection needs
- FLAT - conformal design geometry with IcePlate Curve delivers the flattest, strongest and most capable plate carrier cooling/heating/hydration system ever built
- MODULAR - dual-side MAPs let you carry your water and preserve your MOLLE field
Designed and manufactured in the USA from US materials.
Fulfilled from our Sterling, VA HQ. Not subject to ITAR.
Based on a review by Carl of Tactical Rifleman, I became interested in the IcePlate, but it was his insistence on the innovation of the IcePlate Sleeve that piqued my curiosity. How could something as seemingly simple as the Sleeve be such a game changer? Simple: this robust yet thin Sleeve gives you options and versatility that just sticking the IcePlate into your carrier doesn't. The hook and loop sides make for quick and easy mating to the inside or outside of your carrier without having to disturb your plates. The included MAPs roll makes it easy to securely attach your sleeve to the outside of your carrier, and the included straps allow you to combine two Sleeves so you can stay warm or cool and hydrated independent of your carrier. I plan to get multiple Sleeves for speed of versatility and cannot imagine anyone being disappointed. There are plenty of YouTube videos both from Qore and independent content creators that highlight this system.