Wear IcePlate like a backpack during strenuous activity. Rear configuration only.
- Applications: Industrial/Mechanical, CBRNE/HAZMAT/EOD, Outdoor/Hiking, Recreational/Concert/Stadium Events.
- Ultralight, minimalist 3D Spacer Mesh shoulder straps for all-day comfort
- Hook and loop straps quickly and securely attach to IcePlate strap loops
- Elastic shoulder retention bands secure drink tubes, speaker mics, etc.
- Seamless integration: IcePlate, IMS6 or IPSV Sleeve
- Adjustable Sternum and Waistband straps security and comfort
- Strap Keepers keep excess nylon webbing neatly stored and out of the way
- Outboard-facing hook fields oriented away from clothes to help prevent piling of moisture-wicking apparel and uniforms
- Ergonomically-optimized shoulder strap shape minimizes chafing risk for running/high intensity activities
- Made in USA from US materials
- Comes in Wolf Grey
*For bulk Unit/Agency/Corporate orders of 100 units or more, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Company in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a Qore Performance representative will contact you within 24 hours.
Comfort Harness in Action with Mike Seeklander
These IcePlate products have changed the way I hike in the heat of Texas and the Arizona desert! It's almost comfortable to be out in the summer heat now. My core temperature stays cool from both the outside (IcePlate) and inside (cool water), plus I stay hydrated. I can't recommend this system enough! The Molle Sleeve and the Comfort Harness work together wonderfully. I can wear them under my regular pack with no discomfort at all. Even when I take my pack off, I'm still being cooled. After 8 years on a Search and Rescue team, I can honestly say IcePlates are life savers. Thanks for inventing them!
Keeping it short and sweet this harness allows for a full range of movement in the aircraft while still staying cool and beating the heat. a huge step up from the basic harness and worth every penny.
Only reason not 5 stars is b/c the harness wasn't big enough for me (6'6" 280). Other than that...still fits well enough to run a marathon! Best hydration system out there!