|Versatile + Compatible||IceVents can be used for Plate Carriers, backpacks, the HiVis StayFrosty Vest, Ear Protection Headsets, Gun Belts, Tool Belts, or countless other industrial or tactical equipment to deliver unrivaled end-user comfort. Their modular and flexible form makes it simple to adapt IceVents to support your application.|
|Water Resistant + Anti-Microbial||IceVents unique channel ventilation creates an effective microclimate for long-term comfort and enhanced endurance.|
|High Tech Materials||IceVents feature exclusive and proprietary Supracor Stimulite impact-absorbing hexagonal honeycomb thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) technology. Stimulite is used and proven in the F/A-18 Hornet, V-22 Osprey, 787 Dreamliner, 747-8 Intercontinental and leading medical products.|
|Cord Management||Hook and Loop accessories enable simple, custom installation and cord/tube management.|
Increased Load Bearing Capacity
|Loads are absorbed and dispersed evenly throughout the honeycomb matrix of IceVents. Because the cells are interconnected, when one cell buckles from impact, the walls of the adjacent cells also buckle to absorb the force, similar to a ripple effect. The fusion-bonded honeycomb in Stimulite absorbs shock in this manner and also has phenomenal load-bearing and load-balancing capability as a result of its elastomeric composition.|
|IceVents now can connect directly to the inside of all body armor equipped with body-facing loop fields/pontoons. This is ideal for dry and arid climates where evaporative cooling is effective. For humid climates, we recommend the unrivaled conductive cooling power of IcePlate.|
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Learn More Here and Below:
- Now with Stand-Off Ventilation capability for loop-lined body armor
- 90% air by volume, weighs the same as a half slice of bread
- Omni-directional venting keeps you dry and comfortable
- Plush hexagonal honeycomb for unmatched load-bearing comfort
- Load distribution architecture that outperforms foams, reducing fatigue
- Abrasion resistant
- Washable (if needed)
- Stimulates superficial blood flow to improve circulation
- Hydrolysis Resistance: does not retain water
- Stimulite honeycomb TPE technology
- Nylon Mesh Covering for frictionless plate carrier/pack interface
- Conductivity facilitates energy transfer for maximum thermoregulatory efficiency when used with IcePlate and the HiVis StayFrosty Vest
- Each set comes with modular Hook and Loop accessories for customizable installation.
- Cord Management configuration/setup developed by @GarandThumb
- Fits: HiVis StayFrosty Vest, duty plate carrier shoulder straps, Haley Strategic Partners FlatPack and FlatPack Plus, Vertx EDC Gamut and most leading outdoor backpacks.
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 3.125" x 0.25"
- Anisotropic Architecture features three different degrees of flexibility in the length, width and vertically against the surface, allowing IceVents to absorb energy or impact from different angles while contouring the body perfectly.
- U.S. and International Patents Pending
Bulk Unit/Agency/Corporate Orders: For 100 units or more, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Company in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a Qore Performance representative will contact you within 24 hours.
Used on a plate carrier. Nothing but great things so far!
I prefer a streamlined plate carrier for less overall bulk, however the thin shoulder straps on my Spiritus LV/119 can dig in during periods of extended wear. The IceVents shoulder pads do an excellent job of evenly spreading the load over a larger surface area. I’m located in central Florida, so I knew going into it that the evaporative cooling effect was going to be non-existent here. The added comfort is worth it none the less.
Having been using these on my IOTV gen 3 for the past three weeks and absolutely love them. They have made extended wear of the armor far more comfortable and do a great job at covering up the Velcro tabs that can scratch your face while donning and doffing.
Great product really helps with the heat and weight distribution.
After almost 17 years of service with deployments across the Middle East and Africa, I knew wearing kit sucks. Currently working at Ft Bragg I thought I’d give these a try. Not as good as I thought they’d be, comfy yes but cooling no. I didn’t notice any difference.