Each package contains:
For reference only, Dasani Water not included:
For reference only. Source UTA sold separately:
How to clean IcePlate Curve and IceCap
Designed and manufactured in the USA from US materials.
Fulfilled from our Sterling, VA HQ. Not subject to ITAR.
|Year Round Cooling/Warming Solution||Fill and freeze IcePlate Curve for an unparalleled 70 Watts of Cooling Power per plate, keeping your core body temperature where you want it for hours. Fill with hot water and enjoy the conductive heating effect. Integrate with IcePlate EXO (ICE) for unparalleled performance.|
|Multi-Curve Geometry||Conforms precisely to the geometry of the Medium ESAPI armor plate. This first of its kind architecture provides the most comfortable cooling/heating/hydration system ever conceived.|
|Easy to Fill + Maximized Water Use||A single recessed port at the lowest point of the bottle, facilitates complete drainage and an effortless fill, each and every time. Proprietary TotalDrain Technology lets you finally drink all the water you are carrying, meaning no wasted weight.|
|Q-Hex Baffle System||Maintains IcePlate Curve's structure during the freezing process, preserving the low-profile geometry, and decreasing audible sound in the field.|
|IceCap||IceCap allows IcePlate Curve to be stored with or without a hose for maximum storage efficiency. Features a universal Quick Disconnect interface that integrates seamlessly with most military and civilian drink tubes (Source, Camelbak), allowing IcePlate Curve to go from freezer to field in seconds. Click here for Drink Tube Compatibility Chart. New, low-profile 90º elbow in black eliminates hose kink and is included with both 36" Drink Tubes.|
|Standalone||Already have a Source 90 Drink Tube from a previous purchase? No problem! Buy this IcePlate Curve: Supplemental to add individual IcePlates to your cache.|
|Easy to Clean||IcePlate Curve is a breeze to clean - just pop it in the dishwasher or rinse with dish soap and hot water.|
- Dimensions: 9.5" by 12.5" by 1" (WxHxD)
- Weight: About 12 oz.
- Capacity: 50 oz (1.5 L)
- Cooling Duration: Lasts 2-4 hours (after freezing overnight for 6-8 hours)
- Heating Duration: Lasts 3-5 hours filled with hot water between 150-190 F (temperature based on personal preference/safety and outside temperature)
- BPA-free, FDA Approved, Dishwasher Safe HDPE
- Multiple US and International Patents Pending
- Made in USA from US Materials
- Cold Drink Ingestion Improves Exercise Endurance Capacity in the Heat
- Carolina Fire Rescue EMS Journal: IcePlate as a Fire/EMS rehab tool
- AHA: Fire Simulation and Cardiovascular Health in Firefighters (Improve firefighter health & safety with Active Cooling)
- USSOCOM White Paper is available for official USG requests from agency email accounts only, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Department in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a Qore Performance representative will respond to you within 24 hours with the White Paper.
Bulk Unit/Agency/Corporate Orders: For 100 units or more, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Company in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a representative will contact you within 24 hours.
Even with only one Ice plate, that’s all I could afford. The company should offer a velcro patch for sale that says cooling ice plate or cooling vest , so the nervous neighbors don’t think you are wearing body armor when mowing the yard.
This completely works ! Fit like a glove ! Keeps you cool most of the day it a mandatory piece of kit for anyone how lives in a hot climate Perfect for running,hiking,biking hunting,airsoft and anything you can get an excuse to wear a plate carrier hell even yard work if you don’t mind an occasional weird look from the neighbor! Hers is a link to a short review I did for my airsoft channel