The IceVest HiVis Safety Vest is a powerful, multi-purpose Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) productivity tool. The most powerful cooling/warming safety vest on the market, IceVest HiVis Safety Vest is the result of a unique collaboration with SOARescue and a group of Chick-fil-A Arizona Operators to combine High Visibility and multiple work functions into a single piece kit
- Drinkable: 2x Frost IcePlate Curves with Hose and Dust Cover Kit
- Cooling/Warming Only: 2x Frost IcePlate Curves (no Hose attachments)
- 2x Hi-Vis+Reflective Safety Sleeves
- 2x Hi-Vis+Reflective Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- 1x Hi-Vis+ Reflective ToolBelt
- SOARescue MED Mag Kit (optional - by purchasing, you agree to the Disclaimer below)
- One size fits most (see below)
|Cooling + Heating||Fill and freeze IcePlate Curve for an unparalleled 70 Watts of Cooling Power per plate, keeping your team cool for hours. Fill with hot water and enjoy the conductive heating effect.|
|Hydration||Each of the two included IcePlate Curves holds 50 oz. (1.5 L) of water. Choose between our drinkable IceVest HiVis Safety Vest, which includes hose attachments for the IcePlate Curves or Cooling/Heating only (Closed IcePlate).|
|High Visibility||Features Safety Yellow background and Reflective strips for high visibility.|
|ToolBelt||Integral component of each IceVest HiVis adds additional high visibility background material and reflectivity for safety. The ToolBelt features purpose built pockets for unparalleled productivity (additional information below).|
|Easy to Clean||Body-facing black nylon limits IcePlate condensation in humid climates presenting a clean look and reducing maintenance requirements. Ultralight, durable 4.3 oz. Polyester construction is machine washable.|
Learn More Here and Below:
- Webbing Ears optimize strap angle while preventing pressure points
- Large 3.5" Side Strap Loops allow attachment of IcePlate Comfort Harness or standard PT/Safety Belt
- Large 5" x 4" chest-height Safety Yellow loop field for additional branding or identification placards
- Bottom PVC IcePlate zipper pull for easy IcePlate replacement
- Large Radio Pouch holds up to Motorola XTS or Harris MBITR radios
- Medium Mag Pouch for auxiliary batteries (such as Anker PowerCore 20000) or SOARescue MED Mag Kits.
- Small Radio Pouch for iPhone, Galaxy Smartphones or Motorola TalkAbout FRS radios or similar
- Pen/Stylus/Flashlight pocket
I assert that I have the certifications required to purchase and use any items that require medical device authorization.
By purchasing these products, the purchaser warrants and attests that they have the necessary training, certifications and/or authorizations to properly deploy and use these products.
The purchaser also assumes any and all liability for events arising from their use of the products and will not hold any person or business associated with Special Operations Aid & Rescue, Ltd. nor the company of Special Operations Aid & Rescue, Ltd. civilly or criminally liable.
Bulk Unit/Agency/Corporate Orders: For 100 units or more, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Company in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a Qore Performance representative will contact you within 24 hours.
The vest works great and provides a great amount of cooling for employees working in our industrial heater factory in a St. Louis summer. The stock suspension can be a little tricky to set up and get just right for the person wearing it. This makes it a little cumbersome to share a vest between users. The ice plates are supposed to interlock for stacking in a freezer. They do, however, the plates we received have a bulge either in the forming and makes the stack unstable. Our users can feel the bulge of the ice plate through the vest. Overall, it is slim enough to wear underneath painting suits, welding jackets, aprons, and other PPE that's required. I'm looking forward to the winter when I get to send a vest with our field service technicians that should be able to wear with hot water and stay warm in below freezing temps!
Serves our team well
Team does love them but I’ve had complaints about the bulkiness and weight. We fill them up less now and that seemed to help. However we haven’t found a solution to the bulky issue
Keeps my team cool and they really enjoy how comfortable the back pack version is. Also great customer service and very responsive thank you!!