The IcePlate Safety Vest (IPSV) is a powerful, multi-purpose Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) productivity tool. The most powerful cooling/warming safety vest on the market, IPSV is the result of a unique collaboration with SOARescue and a group of Chick-fil-A Arizona Operators to combine OSHA compliance and multiple work functions into a single piece kit.
- Drinkable: 2x Obsidian IcePlates with Anti-Kink Spring and Female Quick Disconnect Valve
- 1x 30" Hose with Dust Cover Kit and Male Disconnect Valve (for drinking from rear IcePlate)
- 1x 12" Hose with Dust Cover Kit and Male Disconnect Valve (for drinking from front IcePlate)
- Cooling/Warming Only: 2x Frost Closed IcePlates (no Hose attachments)
- 2x Hi-Vis Safety Sleeves with 3M Reflective Tape
- 2x Hi-Vis Adjustable Elastic Shoulder Straps
- 1x Hi-Vis ToolBelt
- SOARescue MED Mag Kit (optional - by purchasing, you agree to the Disclaimer below)
|Cooling + Heating||Fill and freeze IcePlates for an unparalleled 70 Watts of Cooling Power per plate, keeping your team cool for hours. Fill with hot water and enjoy the conductive heating effect.|
|Hydration||Each of the two included IcePlates holds 50 oz. (1.5 L) of water. Choose between our drinkable IPSV, which includes hose attachments for the IcePlates or Cooling/Heating only (Closed IcePlate).|
|High Visibility||Features Safety Yellow and 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material for high visibility.|
|ToolBelt||Integral component of each IPSV adds additional high visibility background material and reflectivity for safety and compliance. The ToolBelt features purpose built pockets for unparalleled productivity (additional information below).|
|Easy to Clean||Body-facing black nylon limits IcePlate condensation in humid climates presenting a clean look and reducing maintenance requirements. Ultralight, durable 4.3 oz. Polyester construction is machine washable.|
Made in the USA from domestic and imported materials.
Learn More Here and Below:
- Webbing Ears optimize strap angle while preventing pressure points
- Large 3.5" Side Strap Loops allow attachment of IcePlate Comfort Harness or standard PT/Safety Belt
- Large 5" x 4" chest-height Safety Yellow loop field for additional branding or identification placards
- Bottom PVC IcePlate zipper pull for easy IcePlate replacement
- Large Radio Pouch holds up to Motorola XTS or Harris MBITR radios or Blaze Defense Systems BDS40 Mk9 Fire Suppression Tool
- Medium Mag Pouch for auxiliary batteries (such as Anker PowerCore 20000) or SOARescue MED Mag Kits.
- Small Radio Pouch for iPhone, Galaxy Smartphones or Motorola TalkAbout FRS radios or similar
- Pen/Stylus/Flashlight pocket
I assert that I have the certifications required to purchase and use any items that require medical device authorization.
By purchasing these products, the purchaser warrants and attests that they have the necessary training, certifications and/or authorizations to properly deploy and use these products.
The purchaser also assumes any and all liability for events arising from their use of the products and will not hold any person or business associated with Special Operations Aid & Rescue, Ltd. nor the company of Special Operations Aid & Rescue, Ltd. civilly or criminally liable.
Bulk Unit/Agency/Corporate Orders: For 100 units or more, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Company in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a Qore Performance representative will contact you within 24 hours.
Keeps my team cool and they really enjoy how comfortable the back pack version is. Also great customer service and very responsive thank you!!
Review Thank you so much for assisting us with our Ice Vest order. It was a wonderful experience working with your team. They jumped right on the order and helped us get the vests delivered to all of our campuses in only a few days. Traffic duty before the vests was a miserable task, and at the beginning of the school year it can take over an hour to get all the pick ups completed. Several of our teachers experienced heat stroke. Thanks to the vests everyone is happy and comfortable.
I love my ice vest. I do not believe that I would have been able to keep my crossing guard position without it. Phoenix is just too warm and the humidity during monsoon season is high.
Our team loves the iceplate safety cooling vests! It makes being outdoors in the heat so much easier
This is very helpful being a UPS driver in Phoenix!