|Versatile + Compatible||IceVents can be used for Plate Carriers, backpacks, the HiVis StayFrosty Vest, Ear Protection Headsets, Gun Belts, Tool Belts, or countless other industrial or tactical equipment to deliver unrivaled end-user comfort. Their modular and flexible form makes it simple to adapt IceVents to support your application.|
|Water Resistant + Anti-Microbial||IceVents unique channel ventilation creates an effective microclimate for long-term comfort and enhanced endurance.|
|High Tech Materials||IceVents feature exclusive and proprietary Supracor Stimulite impact-absorbing hexagonal honeycomb thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) technology. Stimulite is used and proven in the F/A-18 Hornet, V-22 Osprey, 787 Dreamliner, 747-8 Intercontinental and leading medical products.|
|Cord Management||Hook and Loop accessories enable simple, custom installation and cord/tube management.|
Increased Load Bearing Capacity
|Loads are absorbed and dispersed evenly throughout the honeycomb matrix of IceVents. Because the cells are interconnected, when one cell buckles from impact, the walls of the adjacent cells also buckle to absorb the force, similar to a ripple effect. The fusion-bonded honeycomb in Stimulite absorbs shock in this manner and also has phenomenal load-bearing and load-balancing capability as a result of its elastomeric composition.|
|IceVents now can connect directly to the inside of all body armor equipped with body-facing loop fields/pontoons. This is ideal for dry and arid climates where evaporative cooling is effective. For humid climates, we recommend the unrivaled conductive cooling power of IcePlate.|
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Learn More Here and Below:
- Now with Stand-Off Ventilation capability for loop-lined body armor
- 90% air by volume, weighs the same as a half slice of bread
- Omni-directional venting keeps you dry and comfortable
- Plush hexagonal honeycomb for unmatched load-bearing comfort
- Load distribution architecture that outperforms foams, reducing fatigue
- Abrasion resistant
- Washable (if needed)
- Stimulates superficial blood flow to improve circulation
- Hydrolysis Resistance: does not retain water
- Stimulite honeycomb TPE technology
- Nylon Mesh Covering for frictionless plate carrier/pack interface
- Conductivity facilitates energy transfer for maximum thermoregulatory efficiency when used with IcePlate and the HiVis StayFrosty Vest
- Each set comes with modular Hook and Loop accessories for customizable installation.
- Cord Management configuration/setup developed by @GarandThumb
- Fits: HiVis StayFrosty Vest, duty plate carrier shoulder straps, Haley Strategic Partners FlatPack and FlatPack Plus, Vertx EDC Gamut and most leading outdoor backpacks.
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 3.125" x 0.25"
- Anisotropic Architecture features three different degrees of flexibility in the length, width and vertically against the surface, allowing IceVents to absorb energy or impact from different angles while contouring the body perfectly.
- U.S. and International Patents Pending
Bulk Unit/Agency/Corporate Orders: For 100 units or more, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Company in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a Qore Performance representative will contact you within 24 hours.
After my first set of shoulder pads were so comfortable, I now have a set on my heavy vest and duty belt. The duty belt is extremely noticeable - eliminating hot spots completely and no more holding sweat and heat on your waist. They weigh practically nothing and adapt to your body and clothing. You won't be disappointed!
I have been a Qore customer since 2017 with their Ice Plate. The fit was perfect to go behind my soft armor and SAPI.
Recently I saw they offered the Ice Vents and was skeptical at first. I delayed purchasing them until it was time to look for a new shooters belt setup.
Even then I was hestitant so I only ordered the one kit of 3 to test on my belt. I mean they are $70 and I'm not rich.
Man was I wrong, these are phenomenal. With the belt on I couldn't feel the weight as before with my padded belt. I am running a slim belt with these and the weight was just not there.
It was at this point I decided to see how they felt in place of my current shoulder pads on my kit. I promise you my kit fells 10-15lbs ligher fully loaded then it does with the cloth pads.
I was so impressed with how light the kit was I left the pads on and ordered two more of these 3 vent kits. 2 vents replaced the belt pads I put on my flak and 2 vents went on my day pack and 2 will go on my ruck when I stop being lazy and actually need to use it.
I have no idea what type of science there is beind these but I will just call it magic.
If they were bad believe me, I would tell you. These are not.
The only question about them is how long they last and with the way my ice plate had held up I don't forsee that being an issue.
The vented padding is very comfortable and easy to install. Cannot wait to use this summer to see how it holds up in warmer climates.
Works great! Definitely makes a difference in keeping cool and allowing for ventilation. Increases all day comfort. Additionally, you won’t find better customer service and better people for any price.
Excellent on Peltor’s! An absolute essential!