|Versatile + Compatible||IceVents can be used for Plate Carriers, backpacks, the HiVis StayFrosty Vest, Ear Protection Headsets, Gun Belts, Tool Belts, or countless other industrial or tactical equipment to deliver unrivaled end-user comfort. Their modular and flexible form makes it simple to adapt IceVents to support your application.|
|Water Resistant + Anti-Microbial||IceVents unique channel ventilation creates an effective microclimate for long-term comfort and enhanced endurance.|
|High Tech Materials||IceVents feature exclusive and proprietary Supracor Stimulite impact-absorbing hexagonal honeycomb thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) technology. Stimulite is used and proven in the F/A-18 Hornet, V-22 Osprey, 787 Dreamliner, 747-8 Intercontinental and leading medical products.|
|Cord Management||Hook and Loop accessories enable simple, custom installation and cord/tube management.|
Increased Load Bearing Capacity
|Loads are absorbed and dispersed evenly throughout the honeycomb matrix of IceVents. Because the cells are interconnected, when one cell buckles from impact, the walls of the adjacent cells also buckle to absorb the force, similar to a ripple effect. The fusion-bonded honeycomb in Stimulite absorbs shock in this manner and also has phenomenal load-bearing and load-balancing capability as a result of its elastomeric composition.|
|IceVents now can connect directly to the inside of all body armor equipped with body-facing loop fields/pontoons. This is ideal for dry and arid climates where evaporative cooling is effective. For humid climates, we recommend the unrivaled conductive cooling power of IcePlate.|
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Learn More Here and Below:
- Now with Stand-Off Ventilation capability for loop-lined body armor
- 90% air by volume, weighs the same as a half slice of bread
- Omni-directional venting keeps you dry and comfortable
- Plush hexagonal honeycomb for unmatched load-bearing comfort
- Load distribution architecture that outperforms foams, reducing fatigue
- Abrasion resistant
- Washable (if needed)
- Stimulates superficial blood flow to improve circulation
- Hydrolysis Resistance: does not retain water
- Stimulite honeycomb TPE technology
- Nylon Mesh Covering for frictionless plate carrier/pack interface
- Conductivity facilitates energy transfer for maximum thermoregulatory efficiency when used with IcePlate and the HiVis StayFrosty Vest
- Each set comes with modular Hook and Loop accessories for customizable installation.
- Cord Management configuration/setup developed by @GarandThumb
- Fits: HiVis StayFrosty Vest, duty plate carrier shoulder straps, Haley Strategic Partners FlatPack and FlatPack Plus, Vertx EDC Gamut and most leading outdoor backpacks.
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 3.125" x 0.25"
- Anisotropic Architecture features three different degrees of flexibility in the length, width and vertically against the surface, allowing IceVents to absorb energy or impact from different angles while contouring the body perfectly.
- U.S. and International Patents Pending
***Note on Fit: Due to IceVents unique omnidirectional ventilation architecture, IceVents are designed to be worn with Combat Shirts and other Duty-type Uniforms with collars. Some users might be able to wear IceVents with a t-shirt or other non-collared shirt depending on exact body type and setup preferences. However, wearing IceVents without a collar is not recommended. Actual results may vary. Click here to contact us if you have any additional questions!
Bulk Unit/Agency/Corporate Orders: For 100 units or more, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Company in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a Qore Performance representative will contact you within 24 hours.
As a law enforcement officer, I carry a variety of gear and equipment over long periods of time and environments. My plate carrier over long periods of time weighed on my shoulders. After being recommended IceVents, it made a world of difference! Distributed the weight better onto my shoulders and eliminated constant rubbing. Must have product for anyone carrying kit and highly recommend it to all of my co-workers.
Coming off a recent neck, trap and upper back injury I was nervous about reinjuring myself once I had to put my kit or ruck on. Heard about these shoulder pads and figured I'd give it a try. I'd definitely recommend them as it feels like your kit is almost floating as they are so wide allowing the weight to be distributed. One thing I like is that your shoulders aren't soaking in sweat as most have experienced, and they can conform to any kit as you can cut them. I would highly recommend these to anyone wearing a kit or a backpack for any amount of time.
Used on a plate carrier. Nothing but great things so far!
I prefer a streamlined plate carrier for less overall bulk, however the thin shoulder straps on my Spiritus LV/119 can dig in during periods of extended wear. The IceVents shoulder pads do an excellent job of evenly spreading the load over a larger surface area. I’m located in central Florida, so I knew going into it that the evaporative cooling effect was going to be non-existent here. The added comfort is worth it none the less.
Having been using these on my IOTV gen 3 for the past three weeks and absolutely love them. They have made extended wear of the armor far more comfortable and do a great job at covering up the Velcro tabs that can scratch your face while donning and doffing.